- Its always fun to leave work when dawn is breaking #
Archive for May, 2008
- The number of tweets in twitterlocal… what time period is that over? Or is it from the launch of the site? #
- @Reynolds How many emails to sort through? #
- Would have thought I’d reached 1000 updates so far. Obv need to tweet harder #
- @nicepaul do it! #
- @Reynolds Mmm toad in hole. Home made or bought? #
- @Whatleydude Every day is ‘be sexually inappropriate with your friends day’ #
- From the University of State the Bleeding Obvious http://tinyurl.com/3z8kf8 #
- Looking forward to the end of the month and my 5 day extended weekend! #
Last summer was a shocker. “What summer?” I hear you cry. Exactly. Now, one
side of me loved last year, as it meant that I had no hayfever whatsoever.
However, I can already feel the pollen taking effect. My eyes are itchy. I’m
sneezing more than I usually do. So a bad sign for the hayfever, but it’s a
good sign for the nice hot summer that we missed out on last year. The summer
before was awesome: lots of opportunities for barbeques, drinking in the
evenings etc. etc.
I really hope that it stays like this.
Dislaimer: I take no responsibility for jinxing the weather.
I love bank holidays. Not because I don’t have to go to work (I’m really
enjoying my job at the moment) but because Emma and I always do something.
Since she works at weekends, we don’t often get to spend a lot of time doing
stuff together so we make sure that we defintely do something on Bank
Today was no different. Up early (kind of) we went to The Vyne, a 16th century
house near Basingstoke, then drive back to The Good Intent, a
really nice pub in Puttenham, then off to Puttenham common for a walk.
Was a really hot day, and we’re both tired. But it was a really really nice
day. Roll on the summer holiday!
Update: Just added the photos to